In this week's edition of Spotlight Politics:
WTTW News hosted a forum Tuesday night with candidates running for Chicago mayor. On topics ranging from police reform and crime to Chicago Public Schools and affordable housing, the mayoral candidates shared their views on the biggest issues facing the city.
Our politics team of Amanda Vinicky, Paris Schutz, Joanna Hernandez and Heather Cherone takes on that story.
Find full WTTW News coverage:
- Police Reform Seizes Spotlight at WTTW Forum as Lightfoot Once Again Clashes with Challengers
- Mayoral Forum Reaction: Some Logan Square Residents Feel A Disconnect with Candidates
- Mayoral Forum Reaction: Austin Residents Want Investment in West Side Communities
- Mayoral Forum Reaction: Bridgeport Residents Seek Answers on Environmental Justice, Plans for High School
- Mayoral Challengers Pledge To Bring Back Department of Environment. Chicagoans Have Heard That Before
- The WTTW News 2023 Chicago Mayoral Forum in Photos
- WTTW News Voter Guide