Some of our favorite stories from the year, including residents fighting to retain their cultural identity. Plus: decoration without exploitation, and details on el Dia de los Reyes Magos and more.
On this week’s show:
- Little Village Residents, Business Owners Fear Displacement as Discount Mall Redevelopment Looms
- Decoration Without Exploitation: Home Decor Items That Pay Artisans Fairly
- Chicago Portrait: Tamale Guy
- Chicagoans Who Nurtured Monarchs All Summer Learn How Mexicans Preserve Their Winter Home
- La Ultima Palabra: Miguel Ruiz