More cannabis dispensary licenses are in the works, but social equity applicants say challenges remain. Climate-friendly rides for North Lawndale neighbors. And Pullman National Park gets a new name and designation.
On this week’s show:
- New Cannabis License Process Aims to Focus on Social Equity
- Englewood Rail Yard Expansion Derailed After Ald. Taylor Balks at ‘Disrespect’
- Stories of Spirit and Strength in Tulsa’s Greenwood District at ‘A Century of Resilience’ Jan. 29
- Artist Creates Work to Uplift People, Heal Own Memories of Combat in Vietnam
- Equiticity Offers Lawndale Residents Stipends for Climate-Friendly Transportation
- Pullman National Monument Upgraded to National Historical Park — and the Name Change Makes a Big Difference