We explore how the city approaches its cultural celebrations. A nonprofit organization helping local businesses. And a taste of Latin Restaurant Weeks.
Univisión’s Alex Hernández guest hosts.
On this week’s show:
- Rethinking Chicago’s Mexican Independence Day Celebrations
- Nonprofit Helps Chicago Restaurant Entrepreneurs Serve Up Success
- Twists on Traditional Tropical Music for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Celebrate Latino-Owned Businesses During Latin Restaurant Weeks, Oct. 6-20
- Artist William Estrada Talks Capturing Communities in First Solo Show at Hyde Park Art Center