A community-run shelter for migrants closes its doors. Getting more Latinos in STEM. And the migrant experience from the point of view of a child.
On the show:
- Volunteer-Run Migrant Shelter Todo Para Todos Ends 5-Month Run in Pilsen
- University of Chicago Professor Helps Bring Students From Diverse Backgrounds Into the Lab
- Children’s Book by Chicago DACA Recipient Tells Story of Migration Through a Child’s Eyes
- Joseph Jr. Scholarships Seek Latino Applicants for College Funds
- Bewitching Mid-Century Surrealist Painter Gets Rare Spotlight at Art Institute