South Shore residents sound off on a city plan to shelter migrants. How the Kennedy construction is impacting unhoused people. And a mariachi Mother’s Day performance.
Univisión’s Alex Hernández guest hosts.
On this week’s show:
- South Shore Residents Push Back on City’s Plan to Convert Former High School Into Migrant Respite Center
- Volunteers, Community Organizations Step Up to Help Migrants in Chicago as Shelters at Capacity
- Dog Day Care Owner on Digging Up Small Business Support
- How Kennedy Expressway Construction Helped Get Unhoused Residents Into Housing
- Treat Mom to Mariachi on Mother’s Day with Mariachi Herencia de Mexico