What Latino leadership might look like under the next Chicago mayor. A new study on Latino youth and mental health. And the chef at the Purple Pig restaurant dishes on pork.
Phil Ponce hosts.
On this week’s show:
- Analysis: 4 Years of High-Profile Appointments by Lightfoot Did Not Completely Keep Pace with Growth of Latinos in Chicago
- Dream Economic Results Reported for First Sueños Festival
- DePaul Study Finds Higher Rates of Anxiety and Depression Among Young Latinos, Especially Girls and Nonbinary Youth
- On the Pass: Chef Effy Medrano on Passion, the Pandemic and Pork
- A Flor de Piel, a Local Family Band, Makes Mexican Folk Music Modern