Find out why Cook County is named the worst neighbor in the country. What you need to know about an asthma medication shortage. And a Pilsen food pantry finds a new home.
Univisión’s Alex Hernández guest hosts.
On this week’s show:
- Cook County, Bad Neighbor: Addressing Smog Pollution in Latino Communities
- Mourners Gather at Funeral of Slain Chicago Police Officer Andrés Mauricio Vásquez Lasso
- A Shortage of Albuterol is About to Get Worse, Especially in Hospitals
- Pilsen Food Pantry Purchases Permanent Home
- Paintings from Puerto Rico Arrive in Chicago for New Exhibit