We want to know how you’re dealing with COVID-19 two years after the start of the pandemic.
What changes have you made to your work or home life during the pandemic that ended up being permanent?
WTTW News is partnering with 22 other newsrooms in the Chicago area to find out how our communities are living through the long-term effects of COVID through a survey and community conversations.
We want to hear from you if COVID-19 has prompted big decisions for you about work, home and family that will last beyond the pandemic. We are especially interested in solutions your community has found to get through the pandemic that others facing similar problems may benefit from.
Please, take a few minutes to complete the survey. It’s the first step to help us better understand what types of reporting we should be doing and who we should be talking to more.
Solving for Chicago is a collaborative effort by newsrooms to cover pressing issues facing the public. It is a project of the Local Media Foundation with support from the Google News Initiative and the Solutions Journalism Network.
Previously, the collaborative explored the stories of workers deemed “essential” during COVID-19 and how the pandemic is reshaping work and employment.
- For Advocates Serving Homeless, Outreach Efforts Can’t Wait for Virus to Go Away
- ‘COVID Jungle’ Report Highlights Experiences of Manufacturing, Warehouse Workers Amid Pandemic
- How Essential Workers Who Rely on Transit Have Handled the Pandemic
- Is It Safe to Get Physical Therapy During COVID-19 Pandemic?
- Pandemic Creates Challenges, Opportunities for Doulas, Expectant Families