The latest on CTU labor action as students are set to return Wednesday. Plus, the fight over voting rights. Illinois House speaker's one-year anniversary. And a local radio news anchor signs off after 51 years.
- Rank-and-File CTU Members Vote on New COVID-19 Mitigations
- Biden on Voting Rights Passage: 'I'm Tired of Being Quiet!'
- Illinois House Speaker Emanuel ‘Chris’ Welch on His First Year
- Longtime Anchor Pat Cassidy Reflects on Career in Radio News
- Local Author's New Children's Book Celebrates the Art of a Well-Crafted Limerick