Chicago's Divvy bike sharing program is expanding this spring. Where are the new stations? And where aren't they?
“Divvy Week” is back, with freebies and discounts for participants in the city’s bike sharing program.
- Through May 7: 24-hour passes will be $5 instead of $7
- Through May 10: Free Chipotle gift cards for cyclists who sign up for an annual membership
- Through May 10: 50 percent off at any Forever Yogurt location in Chicago for all Divvy members
- Through May 10: The chance to have your artwork featured at a Divvy station and win a $100 gift card to a Chicago restaurant, by taking a photo of Divvy and posting it on Twitter or Instagram with #MyChicagoPix and #DivvyBikes. Six winners will be chosen.
- Through May 10: Surprises throughout the week including goodie bags, themed bikes, and pucks signed by Blackhawks players.