Chicago Tonight | May 6, 2010 7:00 pm
The warm weather has inspired tasty new dishes, drinks and desserts from our resident food bloggers. They join us with with some spring flavors.
We asked the food bloggers to share some warm weather recipes, here's what they came up with:
- Angie Montroy of Angie's Pantry: Grilled chicken salad/grilled corn/tortilla strips and tequila Lime Marinated Flank steak with chimichurri/cool cucumber salad
- Natalie Slater of Bake and Destroy: Iced Latte Cupcakes, Mountain Dew Cupcakes, and Vegan Iced Tea Cupcakes
- Dana Joy Altman of Real Food Rehab: Green Smoothies, Cilantro Pineapple Shake, Dana Joy's Morning Improv Shake, Dana Joy's Morning Improv Shake, and Best Chicken Marinade for the Grill
- Learn the difference between a macaron and a macaroon
- Chat live with the bloggers at 8 PM