About the Candidate
Name: Catherine A. O’Shea
Hi, my name is Catherine O'Shea, 54, divorced mother of three, pro life, breast cancer survivor and small business owner who has family members who were Irish immigrants.
I am honored to be your Republican Candidate for United States Congress District 3.
I got into this race because first and foremost, I love America, the greatest country that is and forever will be.
It infuriates me to see what the democratic party is doing in their efforts to dismantle our Constitution and weaken our country.
Secondly, I didn't see a candidate that could honestly represent the 3rd district.
Throughout my 30 year career in real estate, I have worked the entire diverse district, negotiating and reaching agreements with opposing views.
Nationally, I am proud to be a part of the National Association of Realtors, which strengthens the American Dream of home ownership while protecting property rights by working with all industries involved in the process.
From the Secretary of Housing Ben Carson to the city boards across the nation, we have been working in your best interest.
Our District is ready for a woman in Congress who has been a lifelong advocate for the public as a whole and taking on issues, having a seat at the table and negotiating what matters.
· Uphold the Constitution of the United States of America.
· Honor our veterans
· Lower prescription drug pricing by renegotiating the patent protection time so generic drugs can get on the market sooner.
· Help grow small businesses.
· Address opioid crisis from the dealer to the doctor.
· Eliminate redundancy of government offices which will lower taxes.
· Raise the cap on social security which will not affect the middle class.
· Support unions as they take a family off welfare.
· Address and help with solutions for housing and health care.
· Address our immigration issue and secure our borders.
For a New Day.. Vote O'Shea..
Our Future Depends On It!