Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot responds to that campaign misstep. A special counsel appointed in Biden's documents investigation. Twenty years since the first step in abolishing Illinois' death penalty. And Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s legacy in Marquette Park.
- In Addition to CPS Teachers, Lightfoot Campaign Also Asked City Colleges Instructors to Encourage Students to Help Her Win Reelection – for Credit
- ACLU of Illinois Says Lightfoot Campaign Emails to Chicago Teachers May Violate Federal Law; CPS Inspector General Opens Investigation
- Attorney General Appoints Special Counsel to Investigate Biden Docs
- Former U.S. Sen. Heidi Heitkamp Takes the Helm at UChicago’s Institute of Politics
- Reflecting on the Road to Death Penalty Abolition in Illinois, 20 Years After Sweeping Clemency