A look at the gains labor unions made in 2022. A Trump-era immigration order will stick around for now. A local architect known for her public spaces wins a coveted award. And a local TikTok star makes a career reviewing food.
- Explainer: Supreme Court Keeps Title 42 — For Now. How Do the COVID Asylum Restrictions Work?
- Chicago Architect Behind Riverwalk, CTA Stations and Eye-Catching McDonalds Designs Awarded Prestigious Medal
- From Starbucks to Marijuana Dispensaries, 2022 Marked a Year of Gains for Labor Organizers in Chicago, US
- Comedian and Actor Jeff Garlin on His ‘Goldbergs’ Departure, Mental Health and Next Steps
- From Carnitas to Barbecue, TikTok Creator Chris Dolo Harnesses Power of Social Media to Showcase Chicago Food Scene
- Returning to Chicago for Poetry Prize, Patti Smith Looks Back on Local Roots and Eclectic Career