The battle over the border as more migrant buses arrive in Chicago. Plus, what’s causing a restaurant worker shortage, songs for Hispanic Heritage Month and a sweet treat on 26th Street.
Alex Hernández guest hosts.
On this week’s show:
- Government Officials, Local Organizations Work to Respond to Hundreds of Arriving Migrants
- Savor the Sabor: Latin Restaurant Weeks Return to Chicago
- ‘Destinos’ Latino Theater Festival Returns for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Music Picks to Get Your Playlist Party-Ready for Hispanic Heritage Month
- El Churro Shop Makes Old Traditions New on 26th Street in Little Village