The alleged Highland Park shooter pleads not guilty. The president of the CTA is here to address issues of safety and service across the system. Why police are stopping more Black drivers during traffic stops, and more.
- Senate Approves Bill to Aid Veterans Exposed to Burn Pits, a Move Advocates Say Was Long Overdue
- CTA President Dorval Carter Details Efforts to Combat Crime, Workforce Shortage
- Report: Chicago Police Officers Arresting Many More Black Drivers Than Reported
- Chicago’s Newest Music Venue Breathes New Life into Iconic Salt Shed
- Spotlight Politics: Darren Bailey Facing Backlash Over Abortion and Holocaust Comparison
- Hermosa’s Lopez Brothers Bring Mexican Flavors to Craft Beer