The growing imbalance between water scarcity and flooding. Unpacking new research on long COVID. And how a local chef educates diners on fine Mexican cuisine.
Univisión’s Alex Hernández guest hosts.
On this week’s show:
- Addressing the Growing Imbalance Between Water Scarcity and Flooding in Northeastern Illinois
- El Milagro Workers Reach Settlement in Complaint Involving Labor Organizing
- Northwestern Medicine Study Suggests Multidisciplinary Care Best for Long COVID Patients
- ‘Encendidas: Women of the Young Lords’ Exhibit Reveals History of Women in Puerto Rican Civil Rights Organization
- Chef Carlos Gaytán on Demystifying Mexican Cuisine Through Social Media