Toxic “forever chemicals” found in fish caught in the Great Lakes. A controversial rail yard in Englewood gets put on hold. We report on a community health initiative from West Garfield Park. And will state lawmakers take another shot at graduated income tax?
- Wealthy Illinois Residents Would Pay More in Income Tax Under New Proposals
- Freshwater Fish Are Full of Dangerous ‘Forever Chemicals,’ Study Finds
- Pullman National Monument Upgraded to National Historical Park — and the Name Change Makes a Big Difference
- Artist Pablo Serrano, One of the City’s Most Prolific Muralists, On Making Chicago a Home for Art
- Englewood Rail Yard Expansion Derailed After Ald. Taylor Balks at ‘Disrespect’
- A Look at the Pullman National Historical Park