Sen. Tammy Duckworth joins us to talk about the lame-duck session. The agenda for Springfield’s veto session. Are we on track for a rail worker strike? And Sandra Cisneros on her new collection of poems.
- Illinois State Legislators Reach Bipartisan Deal to Pay Off Unemployment Fund Debt
- Sen. Tammy Duckworth on Same-Sex Marriage Protections, Potential Rail Strike
- From How Much to Where Money Is Donated, Inflation Could Affect Charitable Giving
- Biden ‘Confident’ Rail Strike Will Be Avoided After Congressional Leaders Meeting
- Acclaimed Writer Sandra Cisneros on New Poetry, Chicago Roots
- Local Color on View in Show About Modernism and Monochromatic Art