Illinois Democrats score a clean sweep in the big statewide races — we talk with some of the winners. Control of the U.S. House and Senate still is uncertain. And what’s next for state Republicans after a disappointing night?
- After Democratic Election Successes, Pritzker Takes Victory Lap Heading Into 2nd Term
- Democrats Rochford, O’Brien Declare Victory in Illinois Supreme Court Races
- Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle to Focus on Behavioral Health, Guaranteed Income
- Program in Next Term
- Spotlight Politics: Democrats Come Up Big in Illinois; Chicago Mayoral Race Heats Up
- Democrats Beating Back GOP Surge, But Control of Congress Still Remains Unclear