Chicago’s top doc on upping the vaccine booster rate. Why Mayor Lori Lightfoot is sitting on federal COVID relief money. A look at why Cook County Forest Preserves is asking voters for a small tax hike. And Hedy Weiss reviews new productions.
- COVID Booster Rates Remain Low in Chicago, Says Chicago's Top Doc
- Cook County Voters to Weigh Forest Preserves Tax Increase in Upcoming Election
- Reuben Jonathan Miller, Who Studies Long-Term Impacts of Incarceration, Awarded MacArthur Fellowship
- Lightfoot’s Promises to Use Federal COVID-19 Relief Funds to Transform Chicago Falling Short: Data
- Black Women Are 41% More Likely to Die from Breast Cancer Than White Women
- Theater Critic Hedy Weiss on Must-See Plays, Ballet Programs
- After 2-Year Hiatus, 'The Catacombs' Haunted House Prepares to Scare Again