A look at the candidates for Illinois Supreme Court. A national housing museum finally breaks ground in Chicago. Plus, the latest in Ukraine, federal spending on children and the Chicago Lowrider Festival.
- UN, G7 Decry Russian Attack on Ukraine as Possible War Crime
- Federal Spending on Children Reached a High, But It’s Not Expected to Last, Report Finds
- Lightfoot Uses 2023 Budget to Tout Progressive Credentials as She Gears Up for Challenges from All Sides
- After Years of Planning, National Public Housing Museum Breaks Ground in Chicago
- Festival Returns to Chicago Highlighting the Roots and Culture of Lowriding
- Vending Machine for Artists Aims to Boost Chicago Makers