The high stakes races for Illinois Supreme Court seats. An interview with the mayor of Highland Park three months after the Fourth of July shooting. One-on-one with Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx. And private booting companies push to expand.
- Columbus Day Parade Held, Indigenous Peoples Day Recognized
- Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx Hopes Federal Marijuana Pardons Sends Message About Decriminalization
- City Council Debate Over Private Booting Shines Light on Ways Clout and Campaign Cash Works in Chicago
- Highland Park Continues to Recover 3 Months After Fourth of July Shooting
- New Misconduct Cases in Women’s Soccer Emerge After Release of Abuse Report, US Soccer President Says
- Steppenwolf’s ‘1919’ Takes Poetry from Page to Stage