Jury deliberations are underway in R. Kelly’s trial. Another veteran City Council member says they’re done, inside President Biden’s cancer moonshot initiative, and the life and times of a Chicago rock-and-roll photographer.
- As Deliberations Begin, R. Kelly’s Attorney Asks Jurors To Do the ‘Impossible’ and Judge Solely on Evidence
- President Joe Biden Hopes Ending Cancer Can Be ‘National Purpose’ for US
- Lack of Young Farmers a Concern for Agricultural Industry
- Picturing Music History with Photographer Paul Natkin
- Northwestern Astronomer Part of Webb Telescope Team to Image Exoplanet
- Monkeypox Cases Dropping, But Racial Disparities Growing
- Tuskegee Next Aims to Inspire Young Black and Brown Pilots