What did Mayor Brandon Johnson do on his first full day in office? Illinois leads the nation in exonerations. The latest on a bevy of issues in Springfield. And the debate over mental health clinics.
On tonight’s show:
- ‘Pneumonia Front’ Hit Chicago Tuesday, With Temps at O'Hare Quickly Dropping from 81 to 66 Degrees
- Illinois Supreme Court Hears Arguments in Challenge to State’s Assault Weapons Ban
- Despite Uber’s Campaign Against Tougher Safety Standards, ‘Common Carrier’ Bill Moves Ahead in Springfield
- Under New Chicago Leadership, Advocates Call for Rebuilding the City’s Approach to Providing Mental Health Services
- Chicago Ranks No. 1 in Exonerations for 5th Year in a Row, Accounting for More Than Half of National Total: Report