A new bill aims to push ahead the Bears’ future stadium plans. We meet the owners of a controversial grocery store. And the state’s child welfare agency faces a dwindling headcount.
On tonight’s show:
- New Bill Aims to Jump-Start Bears Stadium Negotiations
- How the Owners of Englewood’s New Save A Lot Hope to Win Over Skeptical Community Members
- How a COVID-19 Exodus Affected Illinois Government Staffing, Salary Spending
- It’s Official: Promontory Point Is Now a Chicago Landmark After Decades-Long Preservation Fight
- WTTW News Explains: Chicago’s Recycling Woes