Illinois congressmen react to former President Trump’s indictment and the mishandling of classified documents. Friction is growing within the CTU over campaign spending. And Transgender Day of Visibility celebrations in the city.
On tonight’s show:
- CTU Members Take Legal Action Against Union for Political Spending
- LaHood, Quigley on Bipartisan Classified Documents Legislation and Donald Trump’s Indictment
- Race Between Vallas and Johnson Comes Down to the Wire, as Trump Seizes Spotlight
- Chicagoans Come Together to Celebrate Transgender Day of Visibility
- Remembering Meigs Field: It’s Been 20 Years Since the Airport Was Ordered Bulldozed Overnight