Exclusive details on controversial new plans to house hundreds of migrants. Candidates for mayor on a Department of Environment. And we’re live from the Chicago Auto Show as we ponder why Illinoisans can't buy cars on Sunday.
- State Planning to Move 658 Migrants to Vacant Kmart on Chicago’s Southwest Side
- Week of Mayoral Forums Gives Chicago Voters Plenty to Ponder
- Mayoral Challengers Pledge To Bring Back Department of Environment. Chicagoans Have Heard That Before
- Chicago Auto Show Returns with Focus on Electric Vehicles, Driver Experiences
- WTTW News Explains: Why You Can't Buy a Car on Sundays?