Another case of mixing political campaigning with CPS. Three of the nation’s worst water polluters are in the Chicago area. The city nears a deal with ComEd to be the sole power provider. And remembering Blackhawks legend Bobby Hull.
- Aldermanic Candidate Apologizes After Supporters Campaign With CPS School Marchers at Parade
- Chicago City Council Gets First Look at 15-Year Deal with ComEd Brokered by Lightfoot
- Chicago-Area Oil Refineries Among Worst Water Polluters in US, Environmental Group Finds
- Puerto Rican Culture, Hospitality on the Board at the Stay and Play Game Cafe
- Hall of Famer Bobby Hull, the Golden Jet, Dies at 84