Mayor Lori Lightfoot on a host of issues facing the city. The latest on injured Buffalo player Damar Hamlin. The law eliminating cash bail is on pause. And the U.S. House Speaker vote devolves into chaos.
- Lightfoot Defends Plan to Open Temporary Shelter for Immigrants in Shuttered Woodlawn School
- Future of Cash Bail to be Determined by Illinois Supreme Court. Here’s What Happens Now
- Explainer: What Happened to Buffalo Bills Player Damar Hamlin?
- Kevin McCarthy Falls Short in First Vote for House Speaker
- Chicago Model Building Company Has Spent 70 Years Making Ideas Reality
- Dramatic Bald Eagle Rescue New Year’s Day in Waukegan Harbor Captured on Video
- Suburban Woman Looks Forward to New Year Thanks to Heart Donor