Could Indiana’s business loss be Illinois’ gain? Plus, the outgoing local head of the FBI, a local congressman just back from a controversial visit to Taiwan and unpacking the major climate bill passed by the Senate.
- Rep. Raja Krishnamoorthi, Who Traveled to Asia with Speaker Pelosi, Rejects Criticism of Taiwan Trip
- What’s in Democrats’ Big Bill? Climate, Health Care, Savings
- Imani Green Health Advocates Bring Community and Conservation Health Together
- Crain’s Headlines: Illinois Poised to Gain Indiana’s Business Losses Due to Abortion Law
- 17 People — Including Lightfoot’s Zoning Board Chair — Apply to Fill Vacant 43rd Ward Chicago City Council Seat
- Chicago Special Agent in Charge Retires from FBI After 30 Years
- As New Illinois Cannabis Dispensary Licenses Are Issued, Focus Turns to Industry Equity