Loyola Ramblers: Where to Watch Saturday’s Final Four Game
The Loyola Ramblers men’s basketball team is in San Antonio preparing for their first NCAA Final Four appearance in 55 years. The underdog Ramblers will take on the 3rd-seeded Michigan Wolverines on Saturday at 5:09 p.m. on TBS.
Loyola-Chicago has traveled a long and sometimes surprising road to make it to the Final Four. The Cinderella team has become the darling of the NCAA Tournament with their 98-year-old team chaplain Sister Jean Dolores Schmidt and by winning their first three games by a nail-biting four points. The Ramblers went on to handedly defeat the Kansas State Wildcats 78-62 last weekend to advance to the Final Four.
With university travel packages now sold out, and resale tickets going from $400-$55,000, here is a map of local watering holes and campus hot spots where you can cheer on the Ramblers.
Whether you’re in San Antonio or Rogers Park for the game, we want you to share your Rambler fan photos with us! Tweet us @wttw using the hashtag #ChicagoTonight, or share them on our Facebook page.
Not in the area? Find more Ramblers watch parties happening Saturday across the U.S.
• Barney Callaghan’s, 10618 S. Western Ave.
• Bracket Room, 1315 S. Halsted St.
• Bruno’s, 6562 N. Sheridan Road
• Bulldog Ale House, 6606 N. Sheridan Road. (Food specials apply to those in Rambler gear.)
• Gentile Arena, 6511 N. Sheridan Road (doors open 4 p.m.)
• Joe’s Bar, 940 W. Weed St.
• Lizzie McNeill’s Irish Pub, 400 N. McClurg Court
• Nisei Lounge, 3439 N. Sheffield Ave.
• O’Shaughnessy’s Public House, 4557 N. Ravenswood Ave.
• Output Sports Lounge, 1758 W. Grand Ave.
• The New 400 Theaters, 6746 N. Sheridan Road (Free screening in three theaters. Doors open at 4:30 p.m.)
• Timothy O’Toole’s, 622 N. Fairbanks Court
• Bottoms Up Sports Bar, 1807 S. Washington St., Naperville
• Gullivers Pizza & Pub, 17W517 Roosevelt Road, Oakbrook Terrace
• La Barra, 2 E. Burlington St., Riverside