The people have spoken as incumbent candidate Mayor Rahm Emanuel and Cook County Commissioner Jesús "Chuy" García will face off again April 7 in a runoff vote. Is this a new era for Chicago? Are voters fed up and demanding change? Tune in as we discuss the implications after yesterday's vote with Mick Dumke of the Chicago Reporter, Sylvia Puente of the Latino Policy Forum, and Chicago Tonight's Carol Marin and Paris Schutz.
View a map of votes cast for Emanuel and García in Tuesday’s election. Click on the ward to learn the percentage of votes each candidate received. Wards in which Emanuel received a higher percentage of votes than García are colored red. Wards in which García received a higher percentage of votes than Emanuel are colored green.
Source: Chicago Board of Elections
--Map by Evan Garcia and Kristen Thometz
- Mayoral Candidate Jesús "Chuy" García on the Runoff Election
- Mayor Rahm Emanuel on Runoff Against García
- Election Day: Mayoral Runoff Ahead
- Mayoral Election Results
- Wards 1-10 Election Results
- Wards 11-20 Election Results
- Wards 21-30 Election Results
- Wards 31-40 Election Results
- Wards 41-50 Election Results